In fall 2020, Disney Cruise Line will enchant guests of all ages with Halloween and winter holiday celebrations on sailings departing from New York, California, Texas and Florida. The 2020 fall season offers a range of itineraries that will visit a variety of tropical locales, with most sailings featuring that extra-special Disney holiday sparkle.
Halloween on the High Seas returns to Disney Cruise Line in September and October 2020 with spooky good times for the entire family. On select sailings across the fleet, guests are treated to a “mouse-querade” costume party, lively entertainment, ghoulish food and beverage delights, trick-or-treating, seasonal kids’ activities, a villainous party just for adults and a ghostly ship takeover with elaborate décor and a magical pumpkin tree.
From early November through December, the Disney Cruise Line fleet is decked from bow-to-stern with holiday cheer and entertainment during Very Merrytime Cruises. Holiday adventures are unwrapped for the whole family with merry parties, a tree lighting ceremony, festive activities, special food and beverage surprises, favorite characters in their finest holiday attire, a winter wonderland ball with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and a flurry of “Frozen” snowfall.
Sailings to Bermuda and Canada from New York
The Disney Magic returns to New York in October for sailings to Bermuda and Canada, all featuring Halloween on the High Seas. Three five-night cruises offer two days in Bermuda, giving guests extra time to indulge in the island’s famous pink-sand beaches, abundant water activities, stylish shopping and distinctive blend of British and Caribbean culture.
One five-night cruise will visit Canada’s charming seaport cities including Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada’s oldest incorporated city, which is home to outdoor activities and an impressive natural phenomenon called the “reversing falls rapids.” Guests on this sailing will also visit Halifax, the provincial capital of Nova Scotia. Rich in maritime history, Nova Scotia boasts Victorian-style public gardens and one of the world’s largest natural harbors.
Baja and Mexican Riviera Voyages from California
The Disney Wonder sets sail from San Diego in September, with Halloween on the High Seas cruises to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. Baja itineraries of two, three, four and five nights highlight the region’s famous beaches and water activities with calls on Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. One seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise, with additional stops in Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta, completes the southern California sailings. On Nov. 6, the Disney Wonder departs San Diego for a 14-night Panama Canal crossing.
Bahamas and Caribbean Cruises from Texas
From late November through December, the Disney Wonder will make Galveston, Texas, its homeport for Very Merrytime Cruises to the Caribbean and Bahamas, with four-, five-, six- and seven-night sailings. Caribbean itineraries include stops in Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman. Bahamian cruises feature stops at Nassau, Bahamas and Key West, Florida, as well as Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
Tropical Island Vacations from Florida
In fall 2020, the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream will sail to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral, Florida. Halloween on the High Seas and Very Merrytime Cruises will delight guests on most sailings.
The Disney Fantasy will sail Caribbean and Bahamian itineraries ranging from three to eight nights, and the Disney Dream will sail three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay. Each of these cruises includes a day of fun in the sun on Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests.
Fall 2020 Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 12/21 and 12/28, 2020
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/24, 12/31, 2020
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 10/10, 10/13, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30 and 11/6, 2020
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 10/19, 10/26 and 11/2, 2020
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 11/9/2020
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 12/6/2020
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 11/21, 12/19, 2020
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 11/14, 12/12 and 12/26 2020
- 8 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 11/28/2020
- 5 night Bermuda Disney Cruise (New York) – 10/12, 10/22 and 10/27, 2020
- 5 night Canada Disney Cruise (New York) – 10/17/2020
- 5 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise (San Juan to Miami) – 11/7/2020
- 6 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise (New York to San Juan) – 11/1/2020
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Miami) – 11/23/2020
- 10 night Trans Atlantic Disney Cruise (Dover to New York) – 10/2/2020
- 2 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – 10/16/2020
- 3 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – 10/9/2020
- 4 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – 10/12 and 10/28, 2020
- 5 night Baja California Disney Cruise (San Diego) – 10/4, 10/18, 10/23, 11/1, 2020
- 4 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 11/27, 12/1, 12/11, 12/20, 2020
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 12/15/2020
- 6 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 12/30/2020
- 6 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 12/5 and 12/24, 2020
- 7 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Galveston) – 11/20/2020
- 14 night Panama Canal Disney Cruise (San Diego to Galveston) – 11/6/2020
When to book your Summer 2020 Disney Cruise
- June 10, 2019: Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members
- June 11, 2020: Gold Castaway Club Members
- June 12, 2020: Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure by Disney Insiders
- June 13, 2020: all Guests
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic 2020 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Summer Discount – Disney VISA Cardholders - July 15, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Savings – Disney VISA - July 9, 2019
- 2020 Walt Disney World Prices and Packages - June 18, 2019