Disney Cruise Line has just announced Fall 2021 Disney Cruises!
In fall 2021, Disney Cruise Line will return to favorite destinations on a variety of itineraries, including sailings to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Mexico, Bermuda and Canada. Throughout the season, families will enjoy an extra sprinkling of holiday fun with itineraries featuring Halloween on the High Seas and Very Merrytime Cruises across the entire fleet.
Halloween on the High Seas returns to Disney Cruise Line in early September through October 2021. On select sailings across the fleet, guests are treated to Disney characters in their Halloween costumes, lively entertainment, ghoulish food and beverage offerings, seasonal kids’ activities and a ghostly ship takeover with elaborate décor and a magical pumpkin tree.
From early November through December, the Disney Cruise Line fleet is decked from bow-to-stern with holiday cheer and entertainment during Very Merrytime Cruises. Holiday magic is unwrapped for the whole family with festive activities, Santa and Mrs. Claus, culinary offerings unique to the season and favorite characters in their finest holiday attire.
Tropical Escapes from Florida
In fall 2021, the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy continue sailing guest-favorite itineraries to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral, while the Disney Magic returns to Miami in early November with a variety of itineraries.
The Disney Magic’s lineup includes three-, four- and five-night Bahamian sailings and five- and six-night Western Caribbean cruises. All cruises feature a day at Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island paradise. Other ports of call on Bahamian voyages include Nassau, Bahamas and Key West, Florida while Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico headline the Western Caribbean itineraries.
The Disney Dream sails three- and four-night cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. These sailings make for the perfect family getaway, combining the magic of Disney with the fun of a tropical cruise vacation.
The Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Caribbean voyages, with every cruise including a stop at Castaway Cay. Eastern Caribbean itineraries visit the Virgin Islands of Tortola and St. Thomas, and Western Caribbean cruises call on Cozumel; Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman. These weeklong experiences allow for even more family fun as your clients make memories aboard their Disney cruise ship and at port in renowned tropical destinations.
In November, the Disney Fantasy sails two special three- and five-nights Bahamian cruises, visiting Nassau and Castaway Cay. The five-night itinerary features two visits to Disney’s private island.
Sailings to Bermuda and Canada from New York
The Disney Magic returns to New York in late September 2021 for a variety of departures to Bermuda and a special cruise to Canada.
Five special five-night cruises include two days in Bermuda, allowing extra time for your clients to indulge in the island nation’s famous pink-sand beaches, world-class shopping, abundant water activities and distinctive blend of British and Caribbean culture.
A single six-night voyage transports guests to Canada’s charming seaport cities of Saint John, New Brunswick and Halifax, Nova Scotia. The cruise also includes a stop in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Baja and Mexican Riviera Voyages from California
In October 2021, the Disney Wonder sets sail for a special engagement in San Diego, where clients embark on voyages ranging from three to seven nights to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. Baja itineraries highlight the region’s famous beaches and exciting water activities with calls on Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. An exclusive seven-night Mexican Riviera sailing features the snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas.
Disney Cruise Line guests can enrich their experience by combining select San Diego-based cruises with a pre-cruise package from Adventures by Disney, a leader in family guided group vacations. During this three-night itinerary, guests embark on a rare behind-the-magic visit to The Walt Disney Studios and Disney Archives, a private tour of Walt Disney Imagineering and special access to the place where it all began — the Disneyland Resort.
Vacations to Bahamas and Caribbean from Texas
Beginning November, the Disney Wonder makes Galveston its home port for a series of sailings to the Caribbean and Bahamas, with options from four to six nights. Caribbean cruises include stops in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Bahamian itineraries include stops in Castaway Cay and Key West.
Transatlantic, Panama Canal and Special Itineraries
In September, the Disney Magic sets sail on a special 11-night transatlantic voyage from Dover, England to New York. The cruise includes stops in Bermuda and two new ports of call in Northern Spain, Bilbao and La Coruña.
In November, the Disney Magic travels from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami on a special four-night cruise that includes stops in Castaway Cay and Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; a new port of call for Disney Cruise Line.
Also, in November, the Disney Wonder embarks on a 14-night Panama Canal itinerary from San Diego to Galveston. Ports of call include Cabo San Lucas; Puerto Vallarta; Grand Cayman; Cozumel and Cartagena, Colombia.
Sail Dates for all Fall 2021 Disney Cruises
- 3-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2021
- 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – October 4, 11, 18, 25, November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, December 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2021
- 3-night Bahamian Disney Cruise – November 11, 2021
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – November 6, 2021
- 7-night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – October 9, November 21, December 5 and 19, 2021
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – October 2, 30, November 14, 28, December 12 and 26, 2021
- 8-night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – October 16, 2021
- 3-night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – December 26, 2021
- 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – November 18, December 2 and 16, 2021
- 5-night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Miami) – November 13, 27, December 6, 2021
- 5-night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Miami) – November 8, 22, December 11 and 29, 2021
- 6-night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Miami) – December 20, 2021
- 5-night Bermuda Disney Cruise (New York) – September 29, October 4, 9, 14 and 19, 2021
- 5-night Bermuda Disney Cruise (New York to San Juan, PR) – October 30, 2021
- 6-night Canada Disney Cruise (New York) – October 24, 2021
- 4-night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan to Miami) – November 4, 2021
- 11-night Westbound Transatlantic Disney Cruise (Dover to New York) – September 18, 2021
- 4-night Pacific Coast Disney Cruise (Vancouver to San Diego) – September 27, 2021
- 3-night Baja Disney Cruise (San Diego) – October 8 and 15, 2021
- 4-night Baja Disney Cruise (San Deigo) – October 11, 18 and 27, 2021
- 5-night Baja Disney Cruise (San Diego) – October 22 and 31, 2021
- 7-night Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise (San Diego) – October 1, 2021
- 4-night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – November 19, 29, December 3, 13, 17 and 27, 2021
- 6-night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Galveston) – December 21, 2021
- 6-night Bahamian Disney Cruise (Galveston) – November 23, December 7 and 31, 2021
When to book your Fall 2021 Disney Cruises
- July 27, 2020: Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members
- July 28, 2020: Platinum and Gold Castaway Club Members
- July 29, 2020: Platinum, Gold and Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure by Disney Insiders
- July 30, 2020: all Guests
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic 2021 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
- New Disney Cruise Ship – Singapore - March 29, 2023
Leave a Reply