When Walt Disney World first announced new FastPass+ system, promises were made that changes would be coming to fix the limitations of the system that were present at the launch. And while there have been some changes that have taken place of the last few years, today’s changes move the new FastPass+ system closer towards something that is truly guest friendly.
Starting today, April 10, 2016 you will notice the following enhancements to how you make FastPass+ selections:
- You will now be able to choose individual FastPass+ experiences and times, and will no longer need to make all selections for the same day at the same time.
- While you will continue to be able to select up to three experiences in advance, they now will be able to book fewer than three selections, if desired.
- In addition, when you have used their first three FastPass+ selections, you will now be able to make an additional FastPass+ selection via the My Disney Experience mobile app, in addition to in-park kiosks. You will no longer be forced to find one of the kiosks in the park. Once you have used the fourth, they will be able to select another, and so on.
- In addition to the FastPass+ changes, dining reservation access on the My Disney Experience mobile app are more flexible, with the option to cancel, change the time or restaurant directly from the app, as well as add or remove guests.
What do you think of the changes?
Take a look at this video about the FastPass+ changes announced today:
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Winter Discount - November 18, 2021
- Early 2023 Disney Cruises - October 12, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 23, 2021
- Winter 2022 Aulani Discount - September 21, 2021
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021