September 12, 2017
Walt Dsiney World’s Theme Parks and Disney Springs will reopen on Tuesday, September 12 with normal, advertised operating hours. Special events, such as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will also take place. Water Parks will remain closed tomorrow and will reopen later this week.
Hours of Operation for Tuesday, September 12
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Closed
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Closed
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Epcot: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Extra Magic Hours until 11:00 PM)
- Magic Kingdom: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Extra Magic Hours starting at 8:00 AM)
- Disney Springs: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
CLOSURES, CANCELATIONS & MORE
All Disney Resorts will begin normal operation Sept. 12, 2017 with the exception of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground will remain closed at this time while assessments to the property are completed. To allow Disney’s Fort Wilderness to prepare the property after Hurricane Irma, all shows at The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ will be cancelled Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017. Any existing reservations will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas are scheduled to re-open on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017. Disney’s Vero Beach and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resorts will remain closed at this time.
Disney Resort transportation will be available beginning Tuesday morning, September 12.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019