For years, Disney has had a presence on social media, whether on Facebook or Twitter, however, it has been pretty much a one way conversation with Disney talking, but never replying. A few years ago, Disneyland launched a dedicated Twitter account to interact with Disneyland Park guests, and it has been very popular, and very useful. Today, Walt Disney World launched their own interactive Twitter account.
Have you ever needed suggestions for the best places to catch the 3 p.m. parade at Magic Kingdom Park or where to get a photo with Goofy at Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Now hopefully you can get that information directly from Disney. This new account is intended to provide tips and suggestions, as well as responses to questions during regular park hours.
So, if you are a twitter user, check out these two interactive Disney accounts, plus a bonus one:
- Disneyland – Follow @Disneylandtoday on Twitter – The official in-park Twitter feed for Disneyland, Disney California Adventure, Downtown Disney & Resort Hotels – live updates & answers from the park!
- Walt Disney World – Follow @WDWtoday on Twitter – The official Walt Disney World Resort Twitter account for you to engage with our Guest Services Cast Members during your visit!
- Mouseketrips – Follow @Mouseketrips on Twitter – Well, you know, the best Disney Travel Agents around!
Of course, Disney has a plenty of other official accounts too (this is just a small sampling):
- Walt Disney World – @Walt DisneyWorld
- Disneyland Resort – @Disneyland
- Disney Parks – @DisneyParks
- Disney Cruise Line – @DisneyCruise
What do you think about these new Disney Twitter accounts? Will you use them?
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020