Travel Dates: January 1 – June 3, 2010
Disney World has released three new room only discounts for stays during the travel dates listed above. Your stay may extend past June 3, however, only nights up to and including June 3 will be discounted. The discounts are available for Annual Passholders, Florida Residents and the general public. The Annual Passholder discounts are the best deal, followed by the Florida Resident and then the general public. You may qualify for more than one, but you are only able to select one discount, so you should take the cheapest option for your dates.
There is a black-out period between March 27 and April 10, 2010. You cannot check in during the black-out dates, however, those nights can be included in your reservation, but they will not be discounted.
These discounts are all two tier discounts. For stays longer than 5 nights, your savings will be greater than for shorter stays of 4 nights or less:
Disney World Room only discounts (5 nights or longer)
- Disney World Value resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Moderate resorts – 35% discount
- Disney World Deluxe resorts – 40% discount
- Disney World Deluxe Villa resorts – 45% discount
Disney World Room only discounts (4 nights or less)
- Disney World Value resorts – 25% discount
- Disney World Moderate resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Deluxe resorts – 35% discount
- Disney World Deluxe Villa resorts – 40% discount
These discount percentages are for the general public discount, the Annual Passholder and Florida Resident percentages are slightly higher.
Please note this discount covers Value, Peak and Regular season, so your nightly rate will depend on when you travel. Each night is priced individually, so each night will be priced according to the season it falls under. This discount expires March 27, 2010. An annual pass will be required at check in to receive the annual passholder discount. Proof of FL residency is required at check in to receive the FL resident discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019