Travel Dates: June 4 – August 14, 2010
Walt Disney World has released room only discounts for the general public for travel during the travel dates listed above. Only the nights that are within the travel dates will be discounted. Your reservation can extend past the night of August 14, 2010, but only the night of August 14 and before will be discounted. Rates may not be available all nights, and weekend nights may be higher priced.
Disney World Room only discounts
- Disney World Value resorts – 25% discount
- Disney World Moderate resorts – 30% discount
- Disney World Deluxe resorts – 35% discount
- Disney World Deluxe Villa resorts – 40% discount
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Disney Value resorts, standard room – $89
- Disney Moderate resorts, standard view room – $129
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $156 – $195
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room – $201 – $247
- Beach Club, standard view room – $221 – $253
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room – $237 – $276
- Disney’s Grand Floridian, garden view room – $266 – $302
- Old Key West, 2 bedroom villa – $333 – $399
These prices are for the room only, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Please note that these rates cover both summer and value season (July 18 and later at the Deluxe resorts), so your nightly room cost will vary depending on the season of your stay. Weekend nights may be more expensive that weekday nights.
You are able to add Magic Your Way park passes and any of the Disney Dining plans to these discounted room rates, to make the reservation a Magic Your Way package. You must add park passes to the reservation on order to book one of the Disney Dining plans.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019