Travel Dates: May 2 – October 2, 2010
When you purchase a Magic Your Way Vacation package that includes your Disney resort room and Disney theme Park tickets for stays most nights between May 2 – October 2, 2010, children 3 – 9 can stay FREE and get their Theme Park tickets, FREE!
There are a couple requirements to receive this package:
- Child must stay in room with adult
- All children 3 – 9 are free, as long as there is one adult per room
- Stays must be a minimum of 3 nights, but can be as long as 14 nights
- At least a one day basic park pass must be included in the package, your tickets can be as long as 10 days.
The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Tickets are for one Disney theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. The hopping or water park add-ons can be included in the package, but the add-ons for the kids are not free.
This discount is available at all Disney resorts, and is subject to availability. Dining plans may be added to the package, but will not be discounted.
Please note this discount is not combinable with any other discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019