My favorite all time parade, the Main Street Electrical Parade, is finally returning to Disneyland. The Main Street Electrical Parade is coming back to the place it began – Disneyland Park – for a limited time, beginning January 20, 2017. Whether you are making new memories or reliving favorite moments, this is a homecoming celebration you will want to share with family and friends.
This encore performance at Disneyland Park will run nightly until June 18, 2017 – that’s 45 years after it first lit up Main Street, U.S.A., in 1972! During this limited-time celebration, you will also enjoy special merchandise and food offerings inspired by the Main Street Electrical Parade.
On January 19, 2017, Guests can be among the first to experience the return of this beloved parade during a special, after-hours premiere event. After the park closes, premiere event ticket holders will enjoy a night of exclusive access to most Disneyland Park attractions and select restaurants, featuring a special performance of the Main Street Electrical Parade ahead of its official debut to the public. Tickets go on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders December 6 and to the general public on December 13. Information about tickets and the event will be available on Disneyland.com beginning sometime today.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019