New for 2015, Walt Disney World has announced a new Holiday dining option in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Starting today, reservations are now available for Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Restaurant located in Disney’s Hollywood studios but only on select dates between November 7, 2015 and January 3, 2016.
Celebrate the holiday season with Minnie Mouse as she hosts a festive dinner with her friends Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and special guest—Santa Goofy! Holiday-themed décor, food, music and activities make Hollywood & Vine the perfect place to deck the halls with family and friends. Get hugs and photos with your happy hosts, and wonder as you wander through the dazzling décor, heartwarming music and holiday-themed food and activities.
In addition to the regular character meal option, Disney is also offering the Minnie’s Holiday Dine as part of the Fantasmic! Package. So, included in the cost of dinner are special VIP seating for the popular Fantasmic! nighttime spectacular.
- Dinner – The cost is $46.99 for adults, $27.99 for children (plus tax and gratuity) or one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
- Dinner plus Fantasmic! – The cost is $52.99 for adults and $31.99 for children (plus tax and gratuity) or one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
The Fantasmic! option can only be booked at 4:30 or 5:00 PM nightly. Any other time will not include the Fantasmic! seats. Please note Disney Junor Play ‘n Dine will still take place during breakfast and lunch at Hollywood & Vine.
Again, reservations are now open, so if you want to take advantage during your Disney World vacation, you should get this booked ASAP.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Winter Discount - November 18, 2021
- Early 2023 Disney Cruises - October 12, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 23, 2021
- Winter 2022 Aulani Discount - September 21, 2021
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021