The 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival is running now through November 16, 2015. With over 30 global marketplaces around World Showcase, that’s a lot of eating and drinking to do. Here are six dishes at the Festival this year you won’t want to miss:
- Cheddar Cheese Soup: Most of the year you have to get a reservation at Le Cellier to sample this rich and creamy soup, but during Food & Wine Festival you can purchase a portion at the Canada booth. They’ve also got a delicious beef filet offering.
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Truffle: You’ll find this one at a new addition to Food & Wine, the Chew Lab, located in Future World, inspired by the television show The Chew. The trendy chocolate almond truffle is topped with warm whiskey caramel sauce.
- Kalua Pork Slider: This tasty mini sandwich comes from the South Seas. It’s on the menu at the Hawai’i booth, and the brioche roll with pulled pork is topped with pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise.
- Pseudo Con Coco: If it’s fish your after, drop by the Dominican Republic booth for the seared grouper with pigeon peas and rice, topped with coconut sauce. Yum!
- Seared Venison Loin: Feeling adventurous? The New Zealand booth features green lip mussels, seared venison loin, and lamb meatballs. The venison comes with wild mushroom marsala sauce and kumara dumpling.
- Coconut Porter Float: Check dessert and your drink off with this choice at the Desserts & Champagne booth. It’s Orange Blossom Brewery coconut porter with caramel ice cream. It looks as decadent as it tastes!
Tell us your top not-to-miss snack from Food & Wine Festival in the comments!
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Disney’s Magical Express Update - July 9, 2020
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020