The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights has been a Walt Disney World mainstay for 20 years, and 2015 will mark the end of this great holiday tradition. With all of the new additions coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including the recently announced Toy Story Land and a Star Wars-themed land, Walt Disney World has decided that they will no longer be able to present The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights in the future. This is a holiday tradition for many families, so catch it one last year before it is gone forever.
To celebrate the Osborne Family lights, Walt Disney World has added two more options for holiday fun at Walt Disney World Resort : the Merry & Bright Dessert Party (November 6 – December 30, 2015) and the Merry & Bright Dinner Reception (January 1 – 3, 2016), both overlooking The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
With the dessert party, guests will enjoy holiday-themed desserts while surrounded by the amazing light display. New for 2016 is a dinner reception January 1 – 3, featuring a selection of small bites including beef, shrimp and turkey, plus wine, beer and specialty beverages. You’ll be able to book these experiences beginning September 16, 2015.
The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights will run from to , 2016.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019