Are you getting excited for the live action Beauty and the Best coming to theaters March 17, 2017? Disneyland is, that is for sure. Just one of the many limited time experiences coming to Disneyland is the new Beauty and the Beast inspired Red Rose Taverne. Over the next few days, guests will see Village Haus Restaurant magically transforming into Red Rose Taverne, a lively tavern with décor inspired by the beloved film, in preparation for its official opening February 24, 2017.
The menu looks awesome, an improvement of the Village Haus, that is for sure.
Red Rose Taverne Menu
- Beast’s Burger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty, slow-cooked beef, Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato and horseradish aioli on a toasted roll.
- Classic Angus Cheeseburger – A 1/3 pound Angus beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato and signature sauce on a toasted roll.
- Enchanted Cauliflower Sandwich – A grilled cauliflower steak, spicy lime aioli, tempura-battered green beans, lettuce and tomato on a toasted roll.
- Slow-Cooked Beef Poutine – Slow-cooked beef and gravy over seasoned waffle-cut fries, pickled onions and cheese curds.
- Chicken Sandwich à la Lumière – Grilled chicken breast, apple slaw, onion-bacon jam and fried cherry peppers on a toasted roll.
- Chef’s Chopped Salad – Cabbage, Romaine and iceberg lettuce, smoked bacon, apple, hard-cooked eggs, blue cheese crumbles, garlic croutons and apple vinaigrette.
- Poutine Flatbread – Topped with slow-cooked beef, pomme frites, roasted garlic aioli, cheese curds, gravy and herb oil.
- Garden Mozzarella Flatbread – Topped with marinated tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce.
- Pulled Pork Flatbread – Topped with pulled pork, roasted corn, sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, pickled onions and cilantro.
- Grey Stuff Gateau – A white chocolate mousse and red velvet cake with a sweet raspberry center.
- Lemon Rose Cake – A lemon mousse cake with strawberry-rose filling.
- Gaston’s Famous Brew – Apple-mango punch topped with passion fruit foam.
No information has been given on how long the Village Haus will remain the Red Rose Taverne, but I would expect it to last throughout Spring and into the Summer months.