Travel Dates: January 1 – December 31, 2015
For a limited time, you can now save 50% off of your deposit when you book a 2015 Disney Cruise before February 15, 2015. While this is technically not a discount, as you will have to pay any deferred deposit amount at the time your balance is due, this can be a nice way to get your 2015 Disney Cruise booked and pay less out of pocket.
For most Disney Cruises, the deposit is roughly 20% of your cruise fair (not including taxes), and is due at the time of booking, with the balance due 75 days before travel. Obviously, this special will not apply if you book a cruise that is sailing within 75 days of booking, as your full balance will be due at that time.
50% off is only available for new bookings, this cannot be applied to existing reservations. Please ask us if you have any questions before booking.
Check out the important details:
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Valid for new bookings only on 2015 sailings booked by February 15, 2015.
- Not valid on GTY Stateroom Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT).
- Only valid on sailings that do not require total payment at the time of booking.
- Valid for all sail dates through December 31, 2015.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021
- 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party - August 13, 2021
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021