Travel Dates: June 20, 2020 – May 30, 2021
For a limited time, you can now save 50% off of your deposit when you book a new 4-night or longer 2020 Disney Cruise or early 2021 Disney Cruise before February 14, 2020. While this is technically not a discount, as you will have to pay any deferred deposit amount at the time your balance is due, this can be a nice way to get a future Disney Cruise booked and pay less out of pocket.
Without this offer, when you book a Disney Cruise, the deposit is roughly 20% of your cruise fare (not including taxes), and is due at the time of booking, with the balance due 90 days before travel (this date can vary depending on the type of stateroom and cruise you take).
50% off is only available for new bookings only, this cannot be applied to existing reservations. Please ask us if you have any questions before booking.
Check out the important details:
- Remaining deposit balance due at time of final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only on sailings booked by February 14, 2020.
- Valid on all 4-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 20, 2020 and May 31, 2021.
- This offer is valid from December 20, 2019 through February 14, 2020.
- US, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Columbia, Peru, and Chile only
- No code is needed.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Mouseketrips is a Disney only travel agency. We specialize in booking Disney vacations for families all over the World. Contact Mouseketrips for a free, no obligation Disney Price Quote for your upcoming Disney vacation.