Go to a drive in movie for breakfast? Sure! Today, Walt Disney World has adding another breakfast option for Disney Parks guests, but it is only a test. This test, which will run from November 1, 2015 to January 23, 2016, will offer breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This is great news, as the more dining options guests have, the better.
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant will open for breakfast serving an all-inclusive array featuring breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverage. Entrée options include:
- Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish Potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes
- Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
This experience is available for a limited time and is in addition to the regular lunch and dinner offerings. This test may be made a permanent options similar to the Be Our Guest Breakfast test. The price for breakfast is $23.99 per adult and $12.99 per child age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity not included). Meals are one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
Reservations for the entire test period are available starting today, September 1, 2015.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2023 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 3, 2022
- 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 28, 2022
- Summer 2023 Disney Cruises - April 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Summer 2022 Disney VISA Discount - April 19, 2022
- Fall 2022 Aulani Discount - April 7, 2022