Go to a drive in movie for breakfast? Sure! Today, Walt Disney World has adding another breakfast option for Disney Parks guests, but it is only a test. This test, which will run from November 1, 2015 to January 23, 2016, will offer breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This is great news, as the more dining options guests have, the better.
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant will open for breakfast serving an all-inclusive array featuring breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverage. Entrée options include:
- Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish Potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes
- Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
This experience is available for a limited time and is in addition to the regular lunch and dinner offerings. This test may be made a permanent options similar to the Be Our Guest Breakfast test. The price for breakfast is $23.99 per adult and $12.99 per child age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity not included). Meals are one table-service entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
Reservations for the entire test period are available starting today, September 1, 2015.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- WDW January – April 2019 Florida Resident Discount - November 29, 2018
- 2019 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - November 26, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount - November 20, 2018
- Winter 2019 Aulani Discount - November 9, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Winter Savings - November 9, 2018