Star Wars Weekends is one of the most popular events Disney offers each year. Where else can you see your favorite Star Wars characters up close and personal? Well, if you want an even more up close and personal option, consider checking out the new Star Wars Dining options available in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Anyone can eat with Mickey, but not everyone can eat with Jedi Mickey!
Pleas note, no special package is required, you just a Disney dining reservation to enjoy these special Star Wars dining options:
Jedi Mickey’s STAR WARS Dine at Hollywood & Vine
Join in the fun—and the yum—as Mickey and friends bring balance to the Force, courtesy of the greatest saga ever told.
From May 4 through June 14, 2015, come in for a landing at Hollywood & Vine where you can feed your appetite for a galaxy far, far away and meet many favorite Disney pals dressed as the following Characters from the Star Warsuniverse:
- Jedi Mickey
- Princess Leia Minnie
- Darth Vader Goofy
- Storm Trooper Donald
- Ewoks Chip ‘n’ Dale
Available only for a limited time, this is your chance to celebrate all things Star Wars—complete with special décor, themed menu options and stirring music!
Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood & Vine will be available for $57.99 per adult and $34.99 per child age 3 to 9 (tax is included; gratuity is not).
- Star Wars dining experiences are scheduled to take place daily from 4:15 PM to 8:00 PM, May 4 through June 14, 2015.
STAR WARS Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi
Head for the stars during a cosmic breakfast featuring some of your favorite Characters from a galaxy far, far away!
From May 4 through June 14, 2015, celebrate your love for the Star Wars universe with an unforgettable Character Dining experience at the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant—alongside several familiar faces from the greatest saga ever told, including:
- Darth Vader
- Boba Fett
The Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast is available for $49.99 per adult and $31.99 per child age 3 to 9 (tax is included; gratuity is not).
- Star Wars dining experiences are scheduled to take place daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, May 4 through June 14, 2015.
As with all Disney dining options, reservations are strongly recommended (required!).
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 23 Reasons to visit Walt Disney World in 2023 - February 8, 2023
- Spring 2023 Aulani Discount - January 30, 2023
- Walt Disney World Galactic Starcruiser Discount - January 19, 2023
- 2024 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discounts - January 10, 2023
- Walt Disney World Spring 2023 Discount - January 5, 2023