Disney Cruise Line has just announced their 2016 Itineraries for the Summer months. During the Summer of 2016, the Disney Cruise is returning to many old favorites, plus a bunch new destinations in Europe including Dublin, Paris and Liverpool!
Check out some of the new itineraries and destinations available in 2016!
On June 5, 2016, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Dover, England on its very first British Isles Itinerary! The 12-night cruise on the Disney Magic will sail for the first time to Invergordon, Kirkwall, and Greenock (Glasgow), Scotland; Newcastle and Liverpool, England; Dublin, Ireland; Le Harve (Paris), France; and Guernsey; one of the Channel Islands.
On this stunning itinerary, Guests can explore the majestic beauty of Scotland, experience Highland culture, sample traditional cuisine and spirits, and discover the country’s iconic castles. Elsewhere on the itinerary, Guests will experience the merry, cosmopolitan city of Dublin, the culturally rich and romantic Paris, the birthplace of the Beatles and the British Invasion in Liverpool, and the charming Countryside of Guernsey.
Ports: Newcastle, England; Invergordon, Scotland; Kirkwall, Scotland; Greenock, Scotland; Liverpool; England; Dublin, Ireland; Le Harve, France; Guernsey; Dover, England
Departure dates: Disney Magic: June 5, 2016
Iceland and Norway Itinerary
Disney Cruise Line Guests can explore the natural wonders of Iceland with two new 12-Night Disney Magic sailings. Each itinerary includes two days in Reykjavik and a stop in Akureyri, Iceland; Bergen, Norway; and Kirkwall, Scotland. Departing from Dover, England and concluding in Copenhagen Denmark, then the June 17 cruise also visits Stavanger, Norway and New Castle, England. The July 13 cruise departing from Copenhagen, Denmark and concluding in Dover England also visits Olso and Kristiansand, Norway and Invergordon, Scotland.
On this itinerary, three days in Iceland provides time to explore the country’s rich natural wonders, from volcanoes, lava fields, to glaciers and thermal springs. In Norway, Guests are immersed in the splendor and charm of the country with exciting ports steeped in Viking history.
Ports: June 17: New Castle, England; Kirkwall, Scotland; Reykjavik, Iceland; Akureyri, Iceland; Bergen, Norway; Stavanger, Norway; Copenhagen, Denmark
July 13: Olso, Norway ; Kristiansand, Norway; Bergen, Norway; Akureyri, Iceland; Reykjavik, Iceland; Kirkwall, Scotland; Invergordon, Scotland; Dover, England
Departure dates: Disney Magic: June 17, 2016; July 13, 2016
Norwegian Fjords from Dover
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Dover, England on a seven-night cruise to the majestic Norwegian fjords. Departing on May 29, the Disney Magic will visit Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen, Norway.
In Norway, Disney Cruise Line Guests will discover breathtaking natural wonders such as magnificent mountain ranges, massive glaciers and majestic fjords. The enchanting Scandinavian culture of the region comes to life through local attractions, stunning architecture, storybook villages and historic city centers.
Ports: Stavenger, Norway; Alesund, Norway; Geiranger, Norway; Bergen Norway
Departure dates: Disney Magic: May 29, 2016
Summer 2016 Itineraries
During the summer of 2016, the Disney Magic will return to favorite destinations in Northern Europe, the Greek Isles and the Mediterranean with a variety of seven-night and longer sailings.
From May through August 2016, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska, sailing from Vancouver, Canada to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan.
In 2016, the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas and Caribbean on a variety of itineraries. Most of these cruises include a stop at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise.
Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, 6/24, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29, 8/5, 8/12, 8/19, 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 2016
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 5/2, 5/9, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/22*, 6/27, 7/1*, 7/4, 7/11, 7/15*, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 2016
* These 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruises make two stops at Castaway Cay
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 5/14, 5/28, 6/11, 6/25, 7/9, 7/23, 8/6, 8/20, 9/3, 9/17, 2016
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 1/9, 1/23, 2/6, 2/20, 3/5, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16, 4/30, 2016
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise (Port Canaveral) – 5/8/2016
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise (Port Canaveral) – 5/1/2016
- 14 night Eastbound Transatlantic Disney Cruise – 5/15/2016
- 7 night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise (Dover) – 5/26/2016
- 12 night British Isles Disney Cruise (Dover) – 6/5/2016
- 12 night Iceland & Norway Disney Cruise (Dover) – 6/17/2016
- 7 night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 6/29/2016
- 7 night Northern European Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 7/6/2016
- 12 night Iceland & Norway Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 7/13/2016
- 7 night Dover to Barcelona Cruise – 7/25/2016
- 12 night Mediterranean and Greek Isle Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 8/1/16
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10, 2016
- 14 night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise – 5/1/2016
- 5 night Coastal California Cruise from San Diego to Vancouver – 5/18/2016
- 7 night Alaska Cruise from Vancouver – 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 2016
If you are looking for earlier 2016 travel dates, information can be found here: Early 2016 Disney Cruises
Bookings for these early 2016 itineraries will open to Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 and to all Guests on Thursday, March 26, 2015.
If you would like to get a quote for these new Disney Cruises, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Current Disney Destination Status - September 22, 2020
- 2020 Southern US Disney World Discount - September 10, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - September 1, 2020
- Fall 2021 Disney Cruises - July 23, 2020
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020