Disney Cruise Line has just announced an extension of their 2017 Itineraries, cover dates from May – September, 2017. Disney Cruise is once again, returning to many old favorites. For information on early 2017 Disney Cruises, please see our post here: Early 2017 Disney Cruises
In 2017, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to new ports, including first-time visits to new destinations in Alaska and Europe. That summer, Disney Cruise Line also returns to Norway, the British Isles, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
In Alaska, you can see Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier. And, in Europe, you will have the chance to visit Amsterdam, Netherlands and Portland, England – a short distance from Stonehenge prehistoric monument.
In addition, for the first time, the Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral on longer itineraries – new 10- and 11-night cruises to the southern Caribbean. Plus, select Disney Dream sailings from Port Canaveral will include two stops at Disney Castaway Cay.
Check out some of the new itineraries and destinations available in Summer, 2017!
New Alaska Itinerary: Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier
For the first time, we’ll take guests to Alaska’s Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier. These dramatic locations are part of a new nine-night itinerary on the Disney Wonder. Departing from Vancouver, British Columbia, on July 24, 2017, this itinerary also sails to Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Tracy Arm Fjord.
Icy Strait Point offers a variety of Alaska nature adventures, including a zip line attraction that is one of the longest and highest zip lines in the world. Nearby, Glacier Bay National Park is a spectacular highlight of Alaska’s Inside Passage and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Another highlight of this cruise is seeing Hubbard Glacier, the largest and most active tidewater glacier in North America. Displaying extraordinary blue hues and immense beauty, this spectacular glacier is more than six miles wide where it meets the ocean.
A new seven-night Alaska sailing from Vancouver, departing July 17, 2017, includes a call on Icy Strait Point, in addition to Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. On Aug. 2, 2017, the Disney Wonder will sail its first five-night Alaska cruise from Vancouver to Tracy Arm and Ketchikan.
Departure dates: Disney Wonder: July 17, 2017
New Europe Destinations: Amsterdam and Stonehenge
Also for the first time, we’ll visit Amsterdam, Netherlands, known for its elaborate canal system, tulip fields, windmills and world-class museums housing works by Rembrandt, Vermeer and Van Gogh.
On May 13, 2017, the Disney Magic embarks on a 15-night transatlantic crossing from Port Canaveral, Florida, to Copenhagen, with a stop in Amsterdam along the way. This itinerary also includes a call on Portland, England – another first-time port for Disney Cruise Line. Portland is a short distance from Stonehenge, the prehistoric ring of standing stones monument that is one of the Seven Wonders of the Medieval World.
A visit to Amsterdam also will be part of a 10-night northern Europe itinerary that departs June 18, 2017, from Copenhagen, Denmark, to Dover, England. Other ports on this sailing include Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany; Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; andTallinn, Estonia.
The grand tour of Europe continues throughout the summer with limited engagements in the Baltic, Norwegian fjords, Iceland, British Isles and the Mediterranean.
New Disney Fantasy Itineraries: Southern Caribbean
The Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral on longer itineraries for the first time – new 10- and 11-night cruises to the southern Caribbean.
On June 17, 2017, a new 11-night itinerary will visit Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, St. Kitts, Tortolaand Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay. On June 28, 2017, a new 10-night itinerary will call on Aruba, Curacao, St. Kitts, Tortola and Castaway Cay.
More Castaway Cay
As you probably know, Castaway Cay, our private island in the Bahamas, is consistently rated a top port-of-call by our guests. To give you more time at this island paradise, select Disney Dream sailings from Port Canaveral will include two stops at Castaway Cay.
Special five-night sailings, departing June 2, 11, 16, 25, 30 and July 9, 2017, will call on Castaway Cay twice and include a stop in Nassau, Bahamas. Special four-night sailings, departing June 7, 21 and July 5, 2017, will visit Castaway Cay twice, also with a stop in Nassau.
Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 7/14, 7/21, 7/28, 8/4, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 2017
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise with two stops at Castaway Cay – 6/7, 7/21, 7/5, 2017
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise with two stops at Castaway Cay – 6/2, 6/11, 6/16, 6/25, 6/30, 7/9, 2017
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/3, 7/15, 7/29, 8/12, 9/9, 9/23, 2017
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/10, 7/8, 7/22, 8/5, 8/19, 9/2, 9/16, 9/30, 2017
- 10 night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/28, 2017
- 11 night Southern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/17, 2017
- 5 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise – 8/7, 2017
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise – 8/12, 8/19, 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 2017
- 10 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise – 7/28, 2017
- 7 night Western European Disney Cruise – 7/21, 2017
- 11 night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Disney Cruise – 6/28, 2017
- 12 night British Isles Disney Cruise – 7/9, 2017
- 10 night Northern European Disney Cruise – 6/18, 2017
- 7 night Northern European Disney Cruise – 5/28, 6/11, 2017
- 7 night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise – 6/4, 2017
- 15 night Eastbound Transatlantic Disney Cruise – 5/13, 2017
- 5 night Alaska Disney Cruise -8/2, 2017
- 7 night Alaska Disney Cruise – 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 2017
- 9 night Alaska Disney Cruise – 7/24, 2017
- 2 night Baja Disney Cruise – 5/12, 2017
- 3 night Baja Disney Cruise – 5/14, 2017
- 5 night Baja Disney Cruise – 5/7, 2017
- 5 night California Coast Disney Cruise – 5/17, 2017
- 14 Westbound Panama Canal Disney Cruise – 4/23. 2017
Bookings for these Summer 2017 itineraries will open to Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members on April 13, 2017 and to all Guests on April 14, 2016. For more information or to get prices, please contact us here at Mouseketrips.