Last year, Walt Disney World announced a new ticket available to guests who wanted to visit all four parks on four separate dates. The new 4 Park Magic Ticket was born, but was only available for a limited time. Today, Walt Disney World announced that the 4 Park Magic Ticket is once again available for sale, and available for 2017 Summer months!
The new 4 Park Magic Ticket is only $79 per day for a limited time and gives you one admission to each of the four theme parks on four separate days. You can purchase this special 4 Park Magic Ticket between March 22 and July 30, 2017.
The 4 Park Magic Ticket is valid for a total of four admissions to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and can be used to enter each Theme Park only once. Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on four separate days and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once.
This special ticket is the perfect way for those staying nearby at Walt Disney World Resort area hotels to experience all of this magic and more at each of the theme parks, but it won’t be available for long. You can purchase the 4 Park Magic TicketMarch 22 – July 30, 2017. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 30, 2017. There are no black out days.
These 4 Park Magic Tickets run $316 for adults and $296 for children 3 – 9, plus tax. A normal adult 4 day basic park pass is normally $350 plus tax, so while these special tickets limit you to only one visit per park, they do save you about $34 per person, as long as you can live with the limitations.
Walt Disney World 4 Park Magic Ticket Details
- Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, and may not be used to enter the same park more than once.
- Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 30, 2017.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020
- 2020 Mickey’ Not So Scary Halloween Party Canceled, Food and Wine Festival Altered - June 18, 2020
- Summer and Fall 2020 Aulani Discount - June 16, 2020