Disney Cruise Line has just announced part of their 2018 Itineraries, dates that cover the Summer 2018 Disney Cruises.
In summer 2018, Disney Cruise Line will sail on new itineraries and to new ports, including first-time visits to destinations in Italy and Ireland. Disney Cruise Line takes Guests on a grand tour of Europe with visits to the Mediterranean, northern Europe, Norway and Iceland. Plus, adventures continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
New sailings from Rome and Barcelona
For the first time, Disney Cruise Line Guests can experience more of the rich culture of Barcelona and inspiring history of Rome in a single cruise. In Rome, Guests can explore the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain and the Vatican, and sample authentic local cuisine. Barcelona offers beautiful beaches, the market streets of La Rambla, the artistic architecture of Gaudi and the famed Sagrada Família church.
On June 16, 2018, the Disney Magic will sail a seven-night cruise from Barcelona to Civitavecchia (Rome). Ports of call include Marseilles and Villefranche, France; and Genoa (Milan), Livorno (Florence, Pisa) and Naples, Italy.
On June 23, 2018, the Disney Magic will sail a seven-night itinerary from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Barcelona. Ports visited on this cruise are Naples, Livorno (Florence, Pisa) and Genoa (Milan), Italy; and Cannes and Marseilles, France.
First-time visits to Milan, Italy
Disney Cruise Line will call on Genoa, Italy for the first time in 2018, as part of three special sailings from Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome). The historic port town of Genoa, located on the Italian Riviera, is a gateway to the beautiful metropolis of Milan and the picturesque locale of Portofino. Milan is a global capital of fashion and design, featuring top-name designer stores, boutiques, open-air markets and art galleries.
A 10-night Mediterranean itinerary sailing from Barcelona on July 7, 2018, calls on Genoa, as well as other popular ports in Italy, France and Spain.
First-time visit to Cork, Ireland and first seven-night British Isles
The Disney Magic will call on Cork, Ireland for the first time as part of a first-ever seven-night British Isles cruise, departing on September 2, 2018. Additional ports visited on this sailing include Dublin, Ireland; Greenock, Scotland; and Liverpool, England. Cork is home to a vibrant culinary scene and a plethora of pubs, shops and cafes. It invites visitors to connect with Ireland’s ancient past, with historic sites like Blarney Castle, where visitors can kiss the famed Blarney Stone.
Throughout the summer, the Disney Magic will continue to tour Europe with engagements in the Baltic, Norwegian fjords, British Isles and the Mediterranean.
Return to Alaska
In 2018, the newly re-imagined Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season, opening up a world of breathtaking natural vistas, magnificent glaciers and awe-inspiring wildlife. A variety of five-, seven- and nine-night itineraries will depart from Vancouver, Canada, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Tracy Arm Fjord.
Southern Caribbean Special Sailing
In 2018, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a special 11-night southern Caribbean itinerary departing June 30, visiting tropical destinations renowned for beautiful sun-kissed beaches, including Aruba, Barbados, Martinique, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico and the Disney private island, Castaway Cay.
Castaway Cay – More Opportunities to Explore Disney’s Exclusive Private Island
Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, is consistently a top-rated destination. In 2018, the Disney Dream will sail a series of cruises that include two stops at Castaway Cay so Guests can have twice the fun in the sun and enjoy even more of the pristine island paradise.
Summer 2018 Disney Cruise Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 5/25, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 2018
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 7/16, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 2018
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (2 stops at Castaway Cay) – 6/6, 6/20, 7/4, 2018
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise (2 stops at Castaway Cay) – 6/1, 6/10, 6/15, 6/24, 6/29, 7/8, 2018
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/2, 6/16, 7/14, 7/28, 8/11, 8/25, 9/8, 9/22, 2018
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/9, 6/23, 7/21, 8/4, 8/18, 9/1, 9/15, 9/29, 2018
- 11 night Souther Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/30, 2018
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 7/11, 2018
- 13 night Transatlantic Disney Cruise (Miami) – 5/13, 2018
- 5 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 7/17, 2018
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 5/26, 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/30, 2018
- 7 night Western European Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 7/22, 2018
- 10 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 7/7, 2018
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Rome) – 6/23/2018
- 7 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 8/9, 2018
- 10 night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 8/16, 2018
- 7 night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise (Dover) – 8/26, 2018
- 11 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Dover) – 7/29, 2018
- 7 night British Isle Disney Cruise (Dover) – 9/2, 2018
- 5 night California Coast Disney Cruise (San Diego) – 5/16, 2018
- 5 night Alaskan Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – 7/18, 2018
- 7 night Alaskan Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 2018
- 9 night Alaskan Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – 7/9, 2018
Bookings for these early 2018 itineraries will open to Platinum and Gold Castaway Club members on February 22, 2017 and to all Guests on February 23, 2017. Earlier 2018 Disney Cruises were announced last year and are currently available to book.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Villains After Hours – Magic Kingdom - April 18, 2019
- Disneyland Oogie Boogie Bash - April 17, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World and Disneyland Guest Policy Changes - March 28, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019