Disney Cruise Line has just announced their 2020 Itineraries for the Summer months, through September 29, 2020.
In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line will embark on a variety of itineraries around the world, including a long-awaited return to Greece and the addition of five first-time ports of call in Europe. Along with an expanded European season aboard the Disney Magic, adventures will continue across the fleet with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and Bahamas.
After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Magic will return to Greece in summer 2020 as part of three special Mediterranean voyages departing from Rome. During one 12-night and two nine-night cruises, guests can marvel at the beautiful landscapes and archeological wonders of destinations like Piraeus, the gateway to Athens; Katakolon, near ancient Olympia; and the islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Crete.
Each of these unique Mediterranean itineraries combines a selection of stops in Greece with visits to other notable cities in the region. Two of the sailings include a new port of call in Messina, Italy, where guests can visit landmarks in Sicily such as Mount Etna, the highest and most active volcano in Europe, or the Piazza del Duomo, the city’s historic center. The third features a return to the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik, Croatia, for the first time in five years.
Additional new ports of call in Europe include Gdynia, Poland; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Plymouth, England; and Zeebrugge, Belgium. This new collection of destinations is part of the Disney Magic’s grand tour of Europe in the summer of 2020, which begins with sailings through the Mediterranean and Greek Isles before heading to northern Europe in late summer for cruises to the Baltic, British Isles and Norwegian fjords.
In 2020, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season, opening up a world of breathtaking natural vistas, magnificent glaciers and awe-inspiring wildlife. These seven-night itineraries depart from Vancouver, Canada, with visits to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point and Dawes Glacier. Each sailing features fun and adventure both in port and on the ship, from stunning scenery and one-of-a-kind Port Adventures in each destination to special touches that bring the splendor and spirit of Alaska to life onboard.
Tropical Travel to the Caribbean and Bahamas
In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, near Orlando, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a variety of itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas throughout the summer of 2020. These include five- and nine-night Caribbean sailings, along with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, three of which feature two stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
The Disney Dream will provide even more opportunities for guests to visit Castaway Cay in the summer of 2020 with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, including a series of sailings with two calls on the private island paradise.
Each sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream allows guests to experience the magic of Disney entertainment, which includes themed dining spaces, Broadway-style shows and more, while also immersing them in the charming island cultures of tropical destinations throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Guided Experiences with Adventures by Disney
In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line guests can enrich their cruise vacation with a variety of add- on packages from Adventures by Disney, a leader in family guided group vacations. Highlights include brand-new ways to experience the Caribbean, a return to Alaska and popular packages in northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
Premium Cruise Packages
With Adventures by Disney, guests can book the ultimate Disney cruise experience on select sailings in Alaska, Europe and—new for 2020—the Caribbean. Throughout the voyage, knowledgeable Adventure Guides provide dedicated service both onboard and in port, as they lead guests on specially curated excursions, interactive activities and off-the-beaten-path adventures. Onboard the ship, guests enjoy unique experiences and premium amenities exclusive to Adventures by Disney, such as an intimate talkback session with Walt Disney Theatre cast members followed by a behind-the-scenes costume and prop activity.
Adventures by Disney also offers popular pre-cruise vacations in Rome; London; Barcelona, Spain; and Copenhagen, Denmark. These two- to three-night Escapes feature unforgettable experiences in iconic cities, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome. Plus, activities like flamenco dancing, mosaic making and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of each region.
Summer 2020 Sail Dates for all Disney Cruise Ships:
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 6/5, 6/10, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/18, 8/25, 2020
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 6/1, 6/8, 6/17, 7/1, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 2020
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 6/12, 6/21, 6/26, 7/5, 2020
- 3 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 8/22, 8/25, 8/28, 9/4, 2020
- 4 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 8/31/2020
- 5 night Bahamian Disney Cruise – 9/24/2020
- 5 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 7/6, 9/7, 9/19, 9/29, 2020
- 7 night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/6, 6/20, 7/18, 8/1, 8/15, 2020
- 7 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/13, 7/11, 7/25, 8/8, 9/12, 2020
- 9 night Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise – 6/27, 2020
- 5 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 7/13/2020
- 5 night Western Europe Disney Cruise (Dover) – 9/13/2020
- 7 night Western Europe Disney Cruise (Barcelona to Dover) – 7/18/2020
- 7 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 8/13/2020
- 7 night Norwegian Fjords Disney Cruise (Dover) – 8/30/2020
- 7 night British Isles Disney Cruise (Dover) – 9/6/2020
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona) – 5/23, 5/30, 2020
- 7 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise (Barcelona to Rome) – 6/6/2020
- 8 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen) – 8/5/2020
- 9 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise – Greek Isles (Rome) – 6/13, 6/22, 2020
- 10 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Copenhagen to Dover) – 8/20/2020
- 11 night Northern Europe Disney Cruise (Dover to Copenhagen) – 7/25/2020
- 12 night Mediterranean Disney Cruise – Greek Isles (Rome to Barcelona) – 7/1/2020
- 12 night Transatlantic Disney Cruise (Miami to Barcelona) – 5/11/2020
- 7 night Alaskan Disney Cruise (Vancouver) – 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/31, 9/7, 2020
When to book your Summer 2020 Disney Cruise
- March 4, 2019: Platinum Castaway Club Members and Golden Oak Club Members
- March 5, 2020: Gold Castaway Club Members
- March 6, 2020: Silver Castaway Club Members, Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure by Disney Insiders
- March 7, 2020: all Guests
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic 2020 Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Winter Discount - November 18, 2021
- Early 2023 Disney Cruises - October 12, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 23, 2021
- Winter 2022 Aulani Discount - September 21, 2021
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021