Anyone that has experienced and Adventures by Disney vacation knows just how magical they can be. If possible, it really is a fantastic way to travel. For 2016, Disney has announced three brand new Adventures by Disney that are all based in the US. These new Adventures are designed to showcase three fantastic areas of the United States: Montana, Washington DC and Central Florida.
Walt Disney World Resort and Central Florida – 6 nights/7 days – Guests will stay at the Polynesian Village Villas & Bungalows. The Adventure features the following:
- Take Advantage Of Special FastPass+ Tickets!
Join any FastPass+ line anytime you want. Each Guest can use 3 special FastPass+ tickets per day for attractions and entertainment in each of these 3 parks: Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Epcot®.
- Discover The Magic With An Imagineer
Join an Imagineer for an insightful and unforgettable walking tour of the various Lands that make up Magic Kingdom Park. See incredible sites and hear stories about the Kingdom’s design and construction from its conception through the present.
- Fly With An Astronaut
Spend a half-day at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex with an astronaut who talks about his or her firsthand adventures in space and shows you the ropes here on earth at the Apollo/Saturn-V Center, among other places.
- Kayak, Horseback Ride, Zip Line
Paddle your kayak down Shingle Creek through a cypress swamp and ride an airboat on Lake Tohopekaliga. At Forever Florida, choose between a swamp buggy nature tour, a zip line course or horseback riding.
- Be An Insider At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Explore nature in an exciting way, including by taking a private safari! Find out how Disney is protecting the planet and educating kids.
- VIP Seating For Rivers Of Light And IllumiNations: Reflections Of Earth
Enjoy VIP seating at Rivers of Light, the newest light and color extravaganza that debuts at Disney’s Animal KingdomTheme Park in the spring of 2016. Also, savor the view from your VIP seats at IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Dates run weekly from June 19, 2016 through the end of December, 2016. Pricing starts at about $4,939 for adults and $4,699 for kids.
Montana Big Sky – 6 nights/7 days – Have you ever wanted to experience glamping, Yellowstone National Park and a Dude Ranch all in one vacation? Montana is the option for you, and includes the following:
- Experience Glamping – Discover a glamorous form of camping—glamping! Sleep in a cozy tent with bathroom facilities nearby. And enjoy the great outdoors at Yellowstone National Park without ever roughing it!
- Stay At A Dude Ranch – Try your hand at being a cowboy or cowgirl! Stay at an authentic dude ranch near the picturesque Gallatin River in Big Sky.
- Go Whitewater Rafting On The Gallatin River – Thrill to this ride down the surging Gallatin River through picturesque areas teeming with Nature’s bounty.
- Zip Line At Big Sky Resort – With the big sky above you and mighty mountains surrounding you, take in the sights as you zip line.
- See Mammoth Hot Springs Terraces – Enjoy an up-close look at these spectacular limestone terraces, streaked with rainbow colors. They are an inspiring introduction to the Yellowstone area, filled with geothermal phenomena.
- Hike The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone – And Visit Old Faithful – Take in the splendor of this canyon with its multi-colored walls and deep ravines. See the famous geyser, Old Faithful, which predictably erupts into glorious mists of light. Reach the heights of adventure on this unforgettable grand excursion!
Dates available only during the Summer of 2016 between June 28 and August 10, 2016. Pricing starts at about $3,919 per adult and $3,729 per child.
Washington D.C. and Philadelphia – 6 nights/7 days – Master storytellers and encounters with characters from the past help make history come alive for your family in a fun, interactive way. Immersive adventures at some of America’s most iconic landmarks are paired with exciting yet educational activities, such as:
- Philadelphia By Trolley
Delight in a sweeping tour of Philadelphia on this privately guided trolley-on-wheels excursion. Explore some of Philadelphia’s remarkable landmarks, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Reading Terminal Market.
- Explore Washington D.C.
Take privately guided tours of the nation’s capital by day and by night. Be fascinated by tours of the Newseum, the Capitol and Library of Congress.
- Explore Gettysburg With An Expert Guide
Delve into the history of Gettysburg guided by a costumed National Parks guide. Stand on the famous battleground, let President Lincoln’s famous speech resonate and picture yourself living in Civil War times.
- Visit Mount Vernon
Take a boat ride across the Potomac River to and from Mount Vernon—George Washington’s childhood home. Visit the lush gardens he designed and admire the 18th century décor inside the 21-room mansion. Then, dine on an authentic colonial lunch at the Mt. Vernon Inn.
Dates available only during the Summer of 2016 between June 12 and August 14, 2016. Pricing starts at about $3,369 per adult and $3,209 per child.
These three new Adventures by Disney are available for booking starting today for Adventures Insiders (past Disney by Adventure guests) and will be open on February 17 for all future Adventurers.
For more information on these three new Adventures by Disney, please contact us here at Mouseketrips, we would be happy to check on pricing and availability for you.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021