If you’re a Disney fan, you probably look forward to riding (and re-riding!) your favorite Disney attractions for months before your upcoming trip. You’ll set a photo of Splash Mountain as your desktop background or listen to “Grim Grinning Ghosts” on repeat; but sometimes just one line can be enough to bring all the magic of the ride back before your mind.
Here are our top twelve evocative quotations from Disney attractions – be sure to share your favorite ride quotes in the comments!
- “Howdy folks. If you’re just joining us, welcome aboard!” – Walt Disney World Railroad
- “Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding… is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination?” – The Haunted Mansion
- “My siestas are getting shorter and shorter…hey Michael, mi amigo, pay attention it’s showtime!” – Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- “Paging Mr. Morrow…Mr. Tom Morrow…please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower to confirm your flight to the moon.” – Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover
- “Don’t tell him, Carlos – don’t be chicken!” – Pirates of the Caribbean
- “This here’s the wildest ride in the WILDERNESS!” – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- “Soarin’ to tower, we are ready for take off.” – Soarin’
- “Attention travelers! Please remain seated: your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to Earth.” – Spaceship Earth
- “The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you’re filling.” – The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- “Hi Sal, it’s me. Listen, I’m gonna need a bigger car. Make it a stretch…in fact, make it a super stretch!” – Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- “Simba one! Come in, Simba One!” – Kilimanjaro Safaris
- “And don’t worry about that asteroid; you’ll be in and out of there before it even breaks the atmosphere. Trust me – what could go wrong?” – DINOSAUR
- “Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.” – Walt Disney World Monorail