Having a hard time getting a FastPass to Slinky Dog Dash? Really want to see the new Toy Story Land but don’t want to see it with all of the crowds? Well, now you can.
Back in 2016, Walt Disney World introduced Early Morning Magic in the Magic Kingdom. It has been so popular, Disney is now making it available in Toy Story Land! Beginning September 17, 2018, Disney Early Morning Magic offers exclusive, limited-time access to Toy Story Land, including Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, Toy Story Mania!, plus character greetings with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear on select mornings. The experience also includes a continental buffet, featuring yogurt, fruit, pastries, and assorted cereal as well as your choice of a tasty main dish like avocado toast or fried chicken and cronut with maple glaze.
Disney Early Morning Magic will take place on select Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Breakfast will be available until 10 a.m. The experience costs $79 plus tax for adult (age 10+) and $69 plus tax for children ages 3-9, and valid theme park admission is required.
All About Toy Story Land Early Morning Magic
- The Fun – With the purchase of our special Disney Early Morning Magic experience and regular theme park admission, Guests of all ages can be among the first to enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the day and ride popular Toy Story Land attractions with little wait time: Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania!. Love photo ops? You’ll also have the chance to meet Buzz, Woody and Jessie while you explore this whimsical world.
- The Food – Fuel up for your rise-and-shine adventures with a delicious breakfast featuring a continental buffet with yogurt, fruit, pastries and assorted cereal, as well as your choice of a main dish like avocado toast or fried chicken served with a tasty cronut. The breakfast setup will be available at a select quick-service dining location outside of Toy Story Land.
- The Schedule – Exclusive Disney Early Morning Magic access to Toy Story Land takes place on select Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30 AM to 8:45 AM. Breakfast will be available until 10:00 AM.
Reservations are required! You can check availability here: Reservations
This event will surely be very popular, and with the size of Toy Story Land, it sure to be very limited to a small group of guests each morning.
If you would like to get a quote or more information Toy Story Land Early Morning Magic, or help booking a Walt Disney World Vacation, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Disney’s Magical Express Update - July 9, 2020
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020