Walt Disney World has just announced that a brand new character dinner is now available in the Animal Kingdom theme park. Beginning March 8, 2015, Donald, Daisy and friends will welcome guests for a fun-filled character dinner at Tusker House Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park! Reservations are recommended and are now being accepted.
Tusker House currently offers Donald’s Dining Safari at Breakfast and Lunch, so this new dinner offering rounds out the day.
Let Safari Donald Duck and his friends quack you up at the wildest Character Breakfast and Character Lunch this side of Kilimanjaro. The all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast and lunch buffets include traditional American fare, plus unique dishes with flavorful African influences. As you dine, Disney Characters visit for laughs, photos and autographs.
Reservations are strongly recommended for Tusker House, and should be made as close to the 180 day point as possible. Remember, if you want to see Donald and friends, book your dinner for March 8 or later.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020