In some very interesting news, Walt Disney World has introduced a new theme park ticket. With so many new attractions and experiences to discover at each of the Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, now is the perfect time for you to start planning your stay – and Disney has a new special ticket offer to experience the distinctive magic in each Walt Disney World Theme Park.
The new 4 Park Magic Ticket is only $70 per day for a limited time and gives you one admission to each of the four theme parks on four separate days starting today, November 15, 2016 – May 26, 2017.
The 4 Park Magic Ticket is valid for a total of four admissions to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and can be used to enter each Theme Park only once. Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on four separate days and may not be used to enter the same Park more than once.
This special ticket is the perfect way for those staying nearby at Walt Disney World Resort area hotels to experience all of this magic and more at each of the theme parks, but it won’t be available for long. You can purchase the 4 Park Magic Ticket November 15, 2016 – March 5, 2017. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017, and the following block-out dates apply: December 17, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and April 10 – 21, 2017.
These 4 Park Magic Tickets run $279 for adults and $259 for children 3 – 9, plus tax. A normal adult 4 day basic park pass is normally $325 plus tax, so while these special tickets limit you to only one visit per park, they do save you about $46 per person.
Walt Disney World 4 Park Magic Ticket Details
- Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, and may not be used to enter the same park more than once.
- Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017.
- The following blackout dates apply: December 17, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and April 10, 2017 through April 21, 2017.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2023 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 3, 2022
- 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 28, 2022
- Summer 2023 Disney Cruises - April 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Summer 2022 Disney VISA Discount - April 19, 2022
- Fall 2022 Aulani Discount - April 7, 2022