Travel Dates: October 1, 2011 – March 31, 2012
Update October 27, 2011: Walt Disney World has extended the booking window for 2012 dates. For travel during 2011, this offer must be booked by October 29, however, for travel during 2012, this offer must now be booked by December 17, 2011.
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released a new Free Dining offer to cover dates from October 2, 2011 through March 31, 2012. Only selected dates and resorts are available, many dates are blacked out.
Available Travel Dates:
- October 1 – October 6, 2011
- October 22 – November 3, 2011
- November 12 – November 17, 2011
- November 26 – December 1, 2011
- December 10 – December 15, 2011
- January 8 – January 12, 2012
- January 21 – February 2, 2012
- February 11 – February 16, 2012
- March 3 – March 8, 2012
- March 24 – March 29, 2012
Please note that in order to qualify for the free Disney dining offer, your must check in on one of the available dates above. Your stay can extend into a black out period, you will still receive the free Disney dining for your entire stay. Availability is extremely limited, and not all resorts may be available.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort value resort will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for free. Guests will be able to upgrade to either the Disney Dining plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining plan by paying the price difference.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort World Moderate, Deluxe or Disney Villa resort will receive the Disney Dining Plan included for free. Disney World guests at moderate, deluxe and villa resorts will also be able to book the “Free Dining”, and upgrade to the Disney Deluxe Dining for the normal price difference, which is $33 for adults and $10 for children three to nine per night of your stay.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked by October 29, 2011. Suites at the Walt Disney World® Resort Deluxe resorts, Campgrounds and 3 bedroom villas have been excluded from this offer. All other Walt Disney World resorts, including value resorts are included in the offer.
- Three night minimum stay
- Maximum stay of 14 nights is allowed per reservation.
- Minimum 2 day basic park pass per person per reservation
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote. This offer must be booked by October 29, 2011.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019