In the coming weeks, eligible Walt Disney World® Resort hotel Guests will have the option to go directly to your hotel room once it’s ready, without stopping at the Front Desk.
This optional new service will streamline your check-in process and allows you to have more control over your arrival experience.
In order to be eligible for this option, you must complete the following steps:
- After customizing your MagicBands for your current stay, you must choose to have them shipped to your home
- Then, you must complete the following Online Check-In Process steps:
- Pay for your reservation in full, or put a credit card and PIN on file.
- Choose a preferred method of communication (i.e. text or email)
Once you have received your MagicBands at home, you will receive an email explaining the direct-to-room arrival service, including eligibility and next steps.
If you have completed all the necessary steps, you will receive an email and/or text prior to your arrival notifying you of your room number and reminding them of the option of going directly to your room.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a Cast Member who will give you the option to go experience a traditional check-in, or go directly to your room once it is ready.
This new optional service will be rolled out in phases over the course of the next several weeks. As more information is released, we will update this post here on Mouseketrips. At this point, it is not clear whether or not you will be able to go straight to the parks upon arrival, or if you will still have to stop by the resorts to activate your park passes. Hopefully more information will be made available soon.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020