Travel Dates: April 2 – June 3, 2013
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, you can extend your stay past June 3, 2013. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. You cannot check in before April 2, 2013 and receive a discount. Availability is limited, and not all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% – 25% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 25% – 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard location room: $90.75 per night
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $81.75 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $247.20 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $131.60 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside, standard view Royal Guest room: $154.00 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $247.10 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $221.00 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $407.55 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $258.75 per night
- Boardwalk Inn, standard view room: $271.05 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $271.05 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $363.75 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $501.00 per night
- Contemporary, Tower – Theme Park view room: $426.00 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $482.30 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
This discount must be booked by March 31, 2013. The Annual Passholder discount will be available to book until June 3, 2013, however, the savings will be reduced after March 31, 2013.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Annual Passholder discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Spring and Summer Discount - January 2, 2019