Travel Dates: January 2 – March 22, 2013
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, you can extend your stay past March 22, 2013. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. You cannot check in before January 2, 2013 and receive a discount. Availability is limited, and not all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% – 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% – 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard location room: $66.50 per night
- Art of Animation, Family suite: $201.60 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $105.30 per night
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Cabin: $187.85 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $175.77 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $198.80 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $226.80 per night
- Polynesian, standard view room: $265.86 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $302.40 per night
- Contemporary, Tower – Theme Park view room: $319.41 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $389.34 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Some nights will fall in Regular and Peak season, only Value season prices are listed above.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
This discount must be booked by January 1, 2013. The Annual Passholder discount will be available to book until March 22, 2013, however, the savings will be reduced after January 1.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special free dining discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019