Travel Dates: June 3 – August 13, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special Summer room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past August 13, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and most room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 25% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $99 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $148 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $217
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $297 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $257
- Polynesian, garden view room: $311 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $396 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $411 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. All of the dates covered are during Summer season at WDW, except at the deluxe and deluxe villa resorts, which switch to value season starting July 17, 2011.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special free dining discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Fall Walt Disney World Free Dining Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - July 16, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World Summer Discount – Disney VISA Cardholders - July 15, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Summer Savings – Disney VISA - July 9, 2019
- 2020 Walt Disney World Prices and Packages - June 18, 2019