Mouseketrips is always on the lookout for people like us – people who have a passion for all things Disney, people with extensive Disney travel experience, professional self-starters with a knack for sales, people who enjoy helping others, people who are obsessed with providing exceptional service, and people who know how to make the “Magic” happen.
If you have experience in the sales or travel industry, know how to successfully generate your own sales leads and network, are dedicated and driven to produce your own results, have a passion for exemplary customer service, can communicate professionally and enthusiastically both verbally and in writing, can work well independently and as part of a successful team, and, most importantly, understand what Disney “Magic” is and how to make it for your clients, then we want to talk to you! Mouseketrips has openings available at various times throughout the year for Independent Travel Experts who want to enjoy a fantastic full or part-time job helping others find and experience their perfect Disney vacation!
As a Mouseketrips Independent Travel Expert you set your own hours, decide whether to work from home or an office, and contribute as much time and effort to your business as you want. You’ll be prospecting for sales leads and investing considerable effort to find new clients. You’ll be consulting with clients over the phone and by e-mail to assist them in securing their perfect Disney vacation at the lowest price possible. You’ll book travel reservations via phone and online reservations systems, and will carefully track bookings for changes and any additional savings. You will earn a generous commission for the travel you book for your clients, and other than a small annual fee to cover training and insurance there are no costs to you.
Right in step with you the whole way is the entire Mouseketrips team. We’re here to provide you with the training and support necessary for your business to be as successful as you want it to be. You’ll enjoy access to a complete personalized support system specially designed with the needs of your business in mind. We choose our Independent Travel Experts carefully, and want nothing more than for you to have a thriving, vibrant, and exciting business.
- You must have personally visited Walt Disney World in Florida OR Disneyland in California a minimum of 5 times in the last 10 years.
- You must have personally been on at least one Disney Cruise in the last 5 years.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications abilities
- Exceptional, demonstrated customer service abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a diverse team
- Recent personal visits to both Walt Disney World AND Disneyland Resort
- Personal experience with Adventures by Disney
- Prior sales experience
- Prior commission-based compensation experience
Sound like you? Meet the qualifications? Fantastic! Just complete the form below to get started.