Travel Dates: June 7 – August 8, 2009
Walt Disney World has released both Annual passholder and general public discounts for all WDW resorts for most of the summer, 2009. Anyone can qualify for the general public discounts, in order to receive the AP discounts, you must provide a valid AP at check in.
Some sample nightly rates (AP discount):
- Value resort, standard room: $74/$84
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $89/$99
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $109/$119
- Moderate resorts, water view/king bed room: $134/$144
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $174/$174
- Beach Club, standard view room: $264/$264
- Polynesian, garden view room: $299/$299
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $333/$333
General Public room only rates:
- Value resorts, standard room: $89 – $99
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $104 – $114
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $119 – $129
- Moderate resorts, king bed room: $144 – $154
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $159 – $189
- Beach Club, standard view room: $254 – $279
- Polynesian, garden view room: $274 – $314
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $318 – $348
- Saratoga Springs, studio: $179 – $209
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness, wilderness cabin: $184 – $229
You must check in during the travel dates listed above in order to receive the discount, and only the nights during the travel dates are discounted.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Disney World free dining package discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.