Travel Dates: October 26 – December 18, 2014
The Disneyland® Resort has released a new 2014 discount for Disney VISA cardholders only, and only for the travel dates listed above. You can save 20% on a resort room at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights October 16 – December 18, 2014 (excluding August 29 – 30, 2014).
This offer must be booked by December 18, 2014 and travel must be completed by December 19, 2014.
Book now and treat your little princes and princesses to even more Disney magic at Disneyland® Resort including:
- Take advantage of an Extra Magic Hour—As a guest of a Disneyland® Resort Hotel, you’ll get a head start on the enchantment with early admission to the Theme Parks one full hour before they open to the general public.
- Experience the magic of Disneyland® Theme Park attractions—Meet real Disney Princesses in person at Fantasy Faire, or go on an epic journey of imagination with Mickey and the Magical Map and be dazzled by fireworks lighting up the night sky.
- Explore Disney California Adventure® Park—Enjoy high-octane attractions at Cars Land, dive into fun at The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure and take to the skies and go Soarin’ Over California!
* Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights between October 26, 2014 and December 18, 2014. Book through December 18, 2014. Travel must be completed by December 19, 2014. Valid on Standard, Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and Paradise, Artisan and Regal suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Excludes applicable taxes and fees. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Deposit must be made with a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card, and the Disney Visa Cardholder must stay in the room. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disneyland discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019