Travel dates: December 14, 2014 – March 7, 2015
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released two discounts today, this Stay, Play and Dine offer, and a second room only offer, both currently for Disney VISA cardholders only. Disney only allows you to use one discount at a time, we will be able to check both for you, and book the best deal possible.
The nights of December 21, 2014 – January 4, 2015 are blacked out, and not available with this discount.
Please note, this is NOT a normal package discount like free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a percentage discount on the package.
Play, Stay and Dine Discount Requirements
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
Offer excludes campsites, 3-Bedroom Villas and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Villas and Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
This offer must be booked by December 29, 2014. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Currently, this offer is available only to Disney VISA cardholders, and you must use your Disney VISA to pay the deposit at time of booking. We expect this offer to be made available to everyone on October 9, 2014. Starting October 9, there will be no Disney VISA requirement, anyone will be able to book.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019