Have you ever wanted to see Europe and go on a cruise at the same time? The Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise is one of the best ways to see a part of Europe you may never get to see any other way, plus, you get all the adventure that comes with an Adventure by Disney. Not only is it a fantastic family vacation, but you can also save $500 per person on many of the 2017 sail dates or $1,000 per kid! Save $500 – $1,000 per person on select stateroom categories for the 2017 summer sailings of Danube River cruises when you book by March 4, 2017!
Enjoy family river cruising along the Danube River through the heart of Europe to 8 unforgettable destinations in 4 countries. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways—a leader in luxury river cruising.
Check out the highlights of the Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise:
- Wachau Valley Bike Excursion – Take a magical bike ride from Melk to Krems through the storybook village of Dürnstein and enjoy the pastoral landscape dotted with Wachau Valley vineyards.
- Salzburg in Austria – Discover the majestic city of Salzburg with a local expert. Visit the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and other sights made famous from the movie The Sound of Music. And zoom down a mineshaft slide at the Salt Mines of Hallein—Austria’s “white gold.”
- Lazar Equestrian Park in Hungary – Delight in fun activities for the whole family at this famous ranch founded by the Lazar Brothers. Take a carriage ride, enjoy an entertaining horse show and petting zoo and see the famous “csikósok”—Hungarian cowboys.
- Devin Castle in Slovakia – View the ruins of Devin Castle and the famous Maiden Tower perched atop a cliff—an inspiration for many fairytale stories such as the classic Disney movie Tangled. Now serving as a museum, Devin Castle offers medieval activities including archery and candle making with real beeswax.
- Schönbrunn Palace in Austria – Tour the magnificent, world-famous Schönbrunn Palace. See one of its renowned marionette shows and attend a strudel-making demonstration featuring a famous regional treat—apple strudel!
Save $500 – $1,000 per person for trips in select Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise staterooms* for travel between June 21 – August 2, 2017.
*Excludes Suites, Categories AA and AB
The $1,000 per child discount and the $500 per adult discount may not be combined. Discount is taken from the non-discounted prevailing River Cruise Package price as quoted on AdventuresByDisney.com on date of booking (“Regular Rate”). Guests 11 years of age and younger at time of travel will receive the $1,000 discount off the child rate. Guests 12 – 19 years of age at time of travel will receive the $1,000 discount off of the adult rate. Regular Rates vary by departure date. These amounts cannot be combined. Offer not valid for Suites. Lead Guest of the booking party must travel on the Package booked. Valid for new bookings only. Bookings must be made through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. Discount not applicable toward deposit. Deposit must be made for offer to be applied. Packages subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Subject to change without notice. See AdventuresbyDisney.com for additional Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about booking a 2017 Adventures by Disney, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.