Travel Dates: January 7 – May 23, 2019
Have you ever wanted to find discounted tickets to Disneyland? Well, now you can buy your tickets directly from Disneyland (or us here at Mouseketrips) and can save big, but only if you travel during the dates listed above. Just in time for the gift-giving season, the Disneyland Resort has announced special, limited-time ticket at a discounted price. For a limited time, guests can visit the Disneyland Resort for $70 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. Four- and five-day ticket options are also available which reduce the cost as low as $48 per day. Tickets may first be used for visits January 7 through April 13, 2019 and April 23 through May 23, 2019
Discounted tickets must be purchased by May 18, 2019.
This special ticket also includes one Magic Morning, which gives admission into select attractions on select days at Disneyland park one hour before the park opens to the general public.
2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount Info
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
- 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
- 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
- 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
- 5-Day, Park Hopper: $289
MaxPass is available to be purchased as part of these tickets for an extra $10 per day. Tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. The following blockout dates apply: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets and Disney MaxPass are nonrefundable.
This Limited-Time Special Ticket Offer is currently available as a ticket-only purchase; it cannot be added online as part of a vacation package.
If you are interested in staying at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels during your Disneyland visit, there is also a special 2019 Disneyland Discount is available for these same dates. Save up to 25% off of your Disneyland Resort room.
Must-Do Magical Disneyland Experiences in Early 2019
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration: The biggest party for Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland history begins in January 2019. Celebrating 90 years of magic with this beloved pair, guests will discover new and enhanced entertainment, plus specialty foods and merchandise for a limited time. The fun starts with “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” a new, high-energy projection show that creates a family-fun dance party throughout Disneyland park, nightly beginning Jan. 18. This show immerses guests in an all-new experience with projections, lighting and lasers – plus fireworks on select nights – while “DJ” Mickey spins a twist on Disney classic songs. The party also welcomes back a fan favorite, “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” returning to Disneyland park Jan. 25. Mickey leads the parade in a new, larger-than-life opening with two whimsical floats to kick-off a musical procession of Disney characters.
- Lunar New Year: The joyous Lunar New Year celebration will commemorate the Year of the Pig at Disney California Adventure Park. Guests will experience more fun than ever before with multicultural performances, fun-filled activities, beautiful décor, innovative cuisine and themed merchandise inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures. In honor of Year of the Pig, guests will encounter the Three Little Pigs.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: In spring 2019, the popular Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival returns with offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy. Guests will be able to explore California-inspired cuisine and beverages, tastings and entertainment.
- Pixar Pier: Beloved Pixar stories and characters come to life in this recently reimagined land in Disney California Adventure that features the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, plus imaginative neighborhoods, Pixar-inspired food, the Lamplight Lounge, plus exciting entertainment and more.
- Heroic Encounters: In Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure, fans may have the opportunity to meet some favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man and Captain America, as well as Black Panther for a limited time. Additional Super Heroes will also appear throughout the year to interact and take photos with guests.
- Digital Experiences: To enhance a visit to the Disneyland Resort, guests may download the official Disneyland App to have useful information at their fingertips, including attraction wait times, Disney FastPass return times, maps, entertainment guides and other special features such as Disney MaxPass. With Disney MaxPass for an additional fee, guests are able to reserve digital Disney FastPass selections from their mobile devices while in the parks, as well as download, share and save unlimited Disney PhotoPass photos from their day.
- Downtown Disney District: The Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is a fresh, one-of-a-kind Disney experience, immersing guests by day and night in an exciting mix of family-friendly dining, shopping and entertainment. The Downtown Disney District has been undergoing an exciting, promenade-wide transformation, bringing multiple new venues and significant refurbishments to marquee dining and retail locations. Over the past year, this includes the opening of Splitsville Luxury Lanes, the Disney Home store, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop and the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Coming soon: the renovated Naples Ristorante e Bar and the debut of both Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disneyland discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 21, 2022
- Winter 2023 Aulani Discount - September 13, 2022
- Walt Disney World 2022 December Discount – Disney + - September 8, 2022
- 2023 Disney Cruise Kids Sail Free – Disney + - September 7, 2022
- Fall 2023 Disney Cruises - July 27, 2022