Travel dates: January 1 – March 9, 2019
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released two new discounts today for 2019, this Play, Stay and Dine offer, and a second 2019 room only discount. Disney only allows you to use one discount at a time, we will be able to check both for you, and book the best deal possible.
Please note, this is NOT a normal package discount like free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a percentage discount on the package. With this offer, a family of 4 can play, stay, dine and save up to $500 on a 5-night/6-day room, Magic Your Way ticket and dining plan package at a select Disney Resort hotel most nights January 1 through March 9, 2019.
Play, Stay and Dine Discount Requirements
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 2 day park pass must be included in the package
- A Disney Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Walt Disney World® Resort guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
- Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness
- All 3-bedroom villas
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Base tickets are valid at one park per day and all tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
This offer must be booked by January 2, 2019. Not all nights or resorts may be available.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019