Travel Dates: February 18 – June 14, 2013
Update: This discount has now been released to the general public, the Disney VISA requirement is no long required, anyone can book this discount. Disney Spring Savings Offer
The Walt Disney World® Resort has released a new discount for Spring and Summer dates in 2013. Disney VISA card holders can save up to 30% off of their Walt Disney World resort room, and get additional savings when they add 4 day or longer Magic Your Way park passes to their rooms to make a package.
Walt Disney World Value Resorts
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, Pop Century: Save 20%
- Art of Animation, family suites: Save 15%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts
- Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter and Fort Wilderness cabins: Save 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts
- Yacht & Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn and Animal Kingdom Lodge: Save 30%
- Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, Contemporary and Grand Floridian: Save 20%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas and Beach Club Villas: Save 30%
- Villas at Wilderness Lodge: Save 20%
Please note that not all resorts are included above. Some may be discounts for some dates, but not for others, or may be discounted a lesser percentage. Travel dates between March 24 – April 1 are blacked out. Some resorts may still be available at a discounted rate for those dates.
At this time, this offer is only available to Disney VISA cardholders. You must pay a $200 deposit per room at the time of booking with your Disney VISA card, you are not able to hold rooms.
Availability is extremely limited, and must be booked by March 7, 2013 for travel dates before March 21, 2012. For later dates, between April and June, this offer expires March 31, 2013. Suites at the Walt Disney World® Resort’s Deluxe resorts, Campgrounds and 3 bedroom villas have been excluded from this offer. We are also hearing that Little Mermaid rooms at the new Art of Animation have been excluded as well.
We are expecting this offer to be released to the general public on January 3, 2013 with the same dates, just the Disney VISA requirement removed.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about this special Disney VISA discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019