Travel Dates: October 4 – December 24, 2009
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for the general public. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay pass the ending date. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounts, including the night of December 24, 2009. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. One thing to note is that the travel dates cover four pricing seasons (value, regular, Thanksgiving and Holiday), so nightly prices may vary during your stay. Each night is priced individually, so your price may vary nightly if your dates cover two or more seasons.
Travel Pricing Seasons:
- October 4 – November 24, 2009 – Regular Season
- November 25 – 28, 2009 – Thanksgiving Season
- November 29 – December 17, 2009 – Value Season
- December 18 – 24, 2009 – Holiday Season
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $59 – $94 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $96 – $134 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $149 – $239 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $214 – $319 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $244 – $364 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $264 – $414 per night
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $308 – $483 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $429 – $734 per night
- Bay Lake Tower, 2 bedroom Magic Kingdom view villa: $619 – $1,154 per night
These prices are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. All nights, weekend and weekday nights, are the same price. With these room only discounts, you cannot add park passes or the Disney Dining plans, they are a room only reservation.
Disney is also offering a MYW package with these same room rates, which will allow you to add park passes and the Disney Dining plans. The park passes and dining plan would be included at full price. For most people, the current Disney Free Dining promotion will be a better deal for you, with the following exceptions:
- You are staying in a Disney Deluxe resort (this depends on the size of your family)
- You are checking in Decmeber 18 or later
- You do not want the Disney Dining plan
It is fairly easy to check both promotions to confirm which option will be best for you. Both room only and MYW package discounts expire September 26, 2009.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Disney VISA free dining package discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019