Travel Dates: February 13 – April 2, 2009
Walt Disney World has released room only discount rates for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders for the travel dates above. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, and you must present a valid annual pass at check in order to get the discount. Only the nights during the travel dates above are discounted, any other dates will be at full price. Prices will vary depending on season, and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resort, standard room: $69/$135
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $84/$150
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $114/$205
- Moderate resorts, water view/king bed room: $139/$230
- Wilderness Lodge, woods view room: $244/$405
- Beach Club, standard view room: $314/$475
- Polynesian, garden view room: $344/$505
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $388/$549
Friday and Saturday nights are not discounted and availability is very limited. These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Also, you are able to add the Disney Dining plan onto these discounted rates by using the special Annual Passholder Dining Plan package.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about Annual Passholder discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Disney World 4-Park Magic Tickets - December 18, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Transportation and Dining Price Increases - December 14, 2018
- WDW January – April 2019 Florida Resident Discount - November 29, 2018
- 2019 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - November 26, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount - November 20, 2018