Travel Dates: September 28 – November 16, 2013 and November 30 – December 7, 2013
This fall, Disney Cruise Line® will say farewell to its homeport in Galveston, Texas. You can still get onboard and take advantage of a some great rates—plus, receive an onboard credit and half-off deposit.
During this special offer, you will receive an on board credit to use during your cruise. Book a Disney Wonder® sailing and receive a $100 onboard credit with an Inside stateroom, a $150 onboard credit for Oceanview stateroom, or a $200 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom.
In addition to the on board credit, you will only be required to pay half of the normal deposit at the time of booking, approximately 10% of your cruise cost.
Check out these great rates! The Disney Wonder® will be sailing 7 night Western Caribbean and 7 night Bahamian cruises. They start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for Oceanview stateroom and $899 for Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).
As always, there are some important details you need to note:
- Must mention booking code WON at time of booking
- This offer must be booked by July 31, 2013 and is subject to availability.
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person for 7-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises (all amounts subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T – 11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- See Disney Cruise Line® website for cruise details and applicable Terms and Conditions
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferable
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019