Travel Dates: January 4 – April 2, 2009
Walt Disney World has released specially priced room only rates for stays between January 4 and April 2, 2009. Availability is extremely limited, and there are a few black out dates. You can travel during the black out dates, however, those nights will not be discounted.
- January 16 – 18, 2009
- February 13 – 15, 2009
Prices will vary depending on season (this discount covers both value and peak season), and weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights.
Some sample nightly rates:
- Value resorts, standard room: $49 – $74
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $64 – $89
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $94 – $124
- Moderate resorts, king bed room: $119 – $149
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $154 – $229
- Beach Club, standard view room: $249 – $329
- Polynesian, garden view room: $269 – $359
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $313 – $403
- Saratoga Springs, studio: $189 – $224
These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekday and Weekend nights appear to be the same price, though some nights during the travel dates appear to be slightly more expensive. Only the nights that fall within the travel dates above will be discounted, though your stay can extend past the end of the travel dates.
Expires: January 4, 2009.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Walt Disney World discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021
- 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party - August 13, 2021
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021