Travel Dates: January 1 – February 11, 2010
Disney World has released three new room only discounts for stays during the travel dates listed above. Your stay may extend past February 11, however, only nights up to and including February 11 will be discounted. The discounts are available for Annual Passholders, Florida Residents and the general public. The Annual Passholder discounts are the best deal, followed by the Florida Resident and then the general public. You may qualify for more than one, but you are only able to select one discount, so you should take the cheapest option for your dates.
Some Sample Nightly Rates
- Disney Value resort, standard room: $49 – $57
- Disney Moderate resort, standard view room: $$89 – $96
- Disney’s Polynesian, garden view room: $200 – $219
These are nightly rates at the resort, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive than weekday nights at the value and moderate resorts. An annual pass will be required at check in to receive the annual passholder discount. Proof of FL residency is required at check in to receive the FL resident discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special room only discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2019 Disney World 4-Park Magic Tickets - December 18, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line Transportation and Dining Price Increases - December 14, 2018
- WDW January – April 2019 Florida Resident Discount - November 29, 2018
- 2019 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - November 26, 2018
- 2019 Disneyland Ticket Discount - November 20, 2018