Travel Dates: August 1 – December 31, 2016
For a limited time, you can now save 50% off of your deposit when you book a new 7-night or longer 2016 Disney Cruise before March 27, 2016. While this is technically not a discount, as you will have to pay any deferred deposit amount at the time your balance is due, this can be a nice way to get your 2016 Disney Cruise booked and pay less out of pocket.
Without this offer, when you book a Disney Cruise, the deposit is roughly 20% of your cruise fair (not including taxes), and is due at the time of booking, with the balance due 75 days before travel. Obviously, this special will not apply if you book a cruise that is sailing within 75 days of booking, as your full balance will be due at that time.
50% off is only available for new bookings, this cannot be applied to existing reservations. Please ask us if you have any questions before booking.
Check out the important details:
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between August and December 2016.
- The remainder of your required deposit and your remaining balance will be due at final payment.
- Valid for new bookings only booked by March 27, 2016.
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses, Gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on Categories with Restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), Suites or Concierge Level Staterooms.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rates in U.S. dollars.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to get a quote for this fantastic Disney Cruise discount, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 – 2023 Walt Disney World Discount - October 26, 2022
- Walt Disney World Winter 2023 Discount – Disney Visa - October 26, 2022
- 2022 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 21, 2022
- Winter 2023 Aulani Discount - September 13, 2022
- Walt Disney World 2022 December Discount – Disney + - September 8, 2022