Travel dates: August 15 – September 29, 2012
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where guests can save up to 25% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;
- Save 20% at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Save 25% at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins
- Save 30% at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s BoardWalk, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort (standard view), Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Movies, standard room: $73.95
- All-Star Music, standard room: $69.60
- Pop Century, standard room: $87.40
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view room: $139.20
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $123.00
- Coronado Springs, standard view room; $126.75
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $251.75
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $185.50
- Beach Club, standard view room: $234.50
- Polynesian, garden view room: $324.00
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $368.00
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $416.50
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
Please note that some resorts have been excluded from the discounts. Those resorts include Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
This offer must be booked by August 14, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is extremely limited.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019