Travel Dates: January 2 – April 16, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past April 16, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. The nights of February 18 – 20, 2011 appear to be blacked out, no discount available, though you can travel over those dates. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 32% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $56 – $88 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $100 – $146 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $241 – $337 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $200 – $275
- Polynesian, garden view room: $262 – $346 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $335 – $368 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $225 – $351 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Rates above are for Value – Peak Season, and the discount covers value, regular and peak season, so prices may differ from what is listed above.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special Winter Annual Passholder discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.