There are so many places to dine at Walt Disney World and sometimes its extremely hard to choose where and when to go without making it seem you’re going just to eat. All table service locations require advanced dining reservations which can be made up to 180 days prior to your arrival. Planning 6 months ahead of arrival sounds silly but the best and most popular locations and times fill up quickly around this 180 day mark.
- La Hacienda de San Angel – located in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot, if you like margaritas and tequila, this is the place for you. The Orange Mango Fire margarita has a nice kick to it or check out the avocado margarita for something different. The mixed grill platters are big enough to share with groups. This location offers great outdoor seating with a premium view of IllumiNations. For post-meal drinks, head to La Cava del Tequila in the pavilion for snacks and signature drinks.
- Raglan Road – located in Downtown Disney offers interesting contemporary takes on traditional Irish dishes such as Banger & Booz (beer-infused sausages on mashed potatoes) and beef curry pie. The appeal isn’t just about the free-flowing Guiness, but the entertainment and atmosphere are as enjoyable as the food.
- Rose & Crown Pub – located in the United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot, this is the quintessential pub experience. It’s a great place to hang out with friends in the pub or pick up a proper English dinner in the restaurant. Grab a pint of your favorite British beer or cider or treat yourself to a scotch flight. And of course, the fish and chips at this restaurant are the real deal. If you’re looking for a great view of Illuminations and time your reservation right, you can get seated outside with a great view.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is a reasonable introduction to African dishes such as grilled wild boar and braai-style wahoo. Note the hidden mickey where the tops of the wood-fired stoves meet the ceiling.
- Le Cellier – located in the Canada pavilion at Epcot, this location is known for their steaks and wine. The mushroom filet mignon is known as their signature dish and my favorite appetizer is the potato soup.
- Artist Point – is a charming restaurant located inside Disney’s Wilderness Lodge with panoramic views of Bay Lake and decorated in rustic elegance, a nice place to dine and relax. There’s a variety of seafood and steak on the menu and be sure to try the smoky Portobello soup as an appetizer.
- The Boathouse – Great Food, Waterfront Dining Dream Boats –serves premium steaks, chops and seafood and features 3 bars, restaurant with casual and fine dining and a shop. This location offers an interactive experience by land and water offering guests private cruises and live entertainment including Amphicar tours in vintage vehicles where you’ll enter the water with a splash embarking on a 20 minute tour of Downtown Disney.
- Flying Fish Café – located on the Boardwalk, specializes in seafood and steak, the potato wrapped red snapper is a personal favorite. Take time to observe the whimsical décor of mirrors and roller coaster tracks and the backlit Ferris wheel, the ceiling is decorated with fish hooks. If you time your reservation right you could step out onto the boardwalk and watch Illuminations fireworks at Epcot without entering the park.
- California Grill – Offers one of the best fireworks dining experiences at Walt Disney World Resort. Your experience starts with a private elevator ride up to the 15th floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort where you’ll discover exceptional views of Cinderella’s Castle and the lagoon. Take time to browse the large selection of over 300 wines as you dine with Californian cuisine, including sushi, oven-fired flatbreads and mouthwatering desserts. After dinner, head to the lounge or observation deck for spectacular view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks as the music is piped into the restaurant.
- Narcoossee’s – is one of my favorite places to get halibut or a steak topped with a butter poached lobster tail. Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, this location offers exceptional views of Magic Kingdom and the Seven Seas Lagoon. After dinner you can watch the fireworks from the restaurant or the pier and see the electrical water pageant parade nightly.
With so many restaurants to choose from, where will you dine?
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2023 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 3, 2022
- 2022 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 28, 2022
- Summer 2023 Disney Cruises - April 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Summer 2022 Disney VISA Discount - April 19, 2022
- Fall 2022 Aulani Discount - April 7, 2022