Travel dates: January 2 – March 7, 2013
Walt Disney World has released two discounts today, this Stay, Play and Dine offer, and a second room only offer. Disney only allows you to use one discount at a time, we will be able to check both for you, and book the best deal possible.
Please note, this is NOT a normal package discount like free dining, kids stay and play free or any other offer. There doesn’t appear to be anything included for free, just a discount on the package.
Play, Stay and Dine Discount Requirements
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 14 night stay
- Minimum 1 day park pass must be included in the package
- Dining Plan must be included in the package
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World value resort must purchase the Quick Service dining plan or better
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort must purchase the Disney Dining plan or better
This discount appears to excludes the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, 3 bedroom villas, suites and the campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness. Some other resorts such as Port Orleans French Quarter and the Contemporary are already sold out or have very limited availability.
This offer must be booked by December 31, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. At this point, it does not appear that any nights have been blacked out, but many nights around the Walt Disney World Marathon and President’s Day Weekend may be difficult to find. Availability is extremely limited, act quickly for best availability.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Walt Disney World Holiday 2021 Disney VISA Discount - September 14, 2021
- 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party - August 13, 2021
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021